TM3 Dry carpet cleaner and CRB agitation machine
The TM3 is a contra-rotating brush (CRB) machine and pile lifter. It can be used either as a professional dry carpet cleaning system, or for agitating carpet pre-sprays prior to wet extraction.
As a dry carpet cleaning system:
Dry carpet cleaning is a very easy way to maintain carpets, requiring little or no training. Carpets can be dry and ready-to-use immediately after cleaning. There is very low risk of damage with this system.
Easy as 1, 2 3!
- Scatter dry carpet cleaning compound over the carpet
- Agitate the carpet thoroughly moving the machine north, south, east and west
- Vacuum thoroughly using a commercial vacuum cleaner
If the carpet is more heavily soiled you can spray on a little pre-spray before applying the dry compound for improved results.
The TM3 is available with optional Renovator Trays which collect most of the dry compound before vacuuming.
As a carpet agitation machine:
The 12″ wide TM3 is the perfect agitation machine for professional carpet cleaners who specialise in mainly domestic and smaller commercial carpet cleans.
For best results, we recommend that carpet pre-sprays should be thoroughly machine-agitated before extracting with a spray extraction machine. Agitating using a CRB machine gives you a number of benefits:
- Contra-rotating brushes lift and restore the pile
- The pre-spray is worked deep into the pile
- Soiling is gently detached from the fibres ready for extraction
- Extraction is much quicker, with fewer wand passes needed
- Fewer wand passes means the carpet is left drier
- The mechanical action means a gentler cleaning product can be used
- Non aggressive action so can be used on all types of carpet
Compared to an entry-level CRB machine, the TM3 has many more bristles per inch and a much more powerful motor. This means you can agitate the carpet more quickly, more thoroughly, with better pile lifting.
Different brushes for different carpets
You also get a choice of brushes for different carpet types:
- Black – soft
- White – standard
- Brown -stiff
Excellent built quality
- Stainless steel body
- Low maintenance – no wear and tear
- No tools required to set up or operate
- Can be used continuously (won’t over-heat)
- 20+ years proven track record