Dye-X last resort dye stain remover for hard-to-remove dye stain removal:
- Low odour dye stain spotter removes:
- Tea stains
- Coffee stains
- Red wine stains
- Fruit juice stains
- Urine stains
- Other dye stains
- Dye-X is a professional oxidising stain remover used for removing stubborn dye stains. Dye-X removes colour from the stain rendering it invisible.
- No noxious fumes
- No upleasant odours
- Eco-friendly formula
- Extremely effective – if Dye-X won’t remove the dye stain, nothing will!
- 1kg makes up approx 7.5 litres!
- Economical but highly effective low odour product
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous area.
Add 2 scoops Dye-X to 230ml hot water and mix until dissolved. Apply to moisten stain thoroughly. Agitate gently to ensure fibres are completely coated. Allow product to work. Rinse out with Rinse-X as soon as stain is removed. Repeat if necessary.
Dye-X should be mixed up fresh each time it is used. Dye-X may be accelerated by applying heat using the steam or the iron techniques.